At Petals (operated by Petals Enlightenment Institutes Private Limited), we know you care about how your personal information is gathered, used, stored, shared and disclosed, and we take your privacy seriously.
This privacy statement applies to http://petalspreschool.com/ owned and operated by Petals Enlightenment Institutes Private Limited.
Petals Enlightenment Institutes Pvt. Ltd. ("we/ us/ our/ petalspreschool") insist upon the highest standard of practices to ensure security of transactions and utmost privacy of customer (“you/ your”) information.
Personal Information Collected
Users can view ample of information they are searching for in our website, without creating an account; however, to register for preschool / preschool classes / Mock crash course and to use certain prime features of the site, an account is necessary.
Student Account Creation:
When a student/Parent signs up with petalspreschool/Mock crash course we collect some Personally Identifiable Information (PII) that includes: first name, middle name, last name, Parents name,Phone numbers , location, pin code, gender, date of birth, interests, email address, username, and password.
Student Search Service is an interactive portal that provides students with information about admission/ Mock crash course information. If a student/Parent chooses to participate in this service, he/she agrees to share his/her information to the corresponding educational organizations, to be used only for admission, scholarship opportunities. Under no circumstances organization allowed to give the student information to other organizations.
How We Use Your Information:
Petalspreschool/Mock crash course uses your information consistent with its research partners conducting research on behalf of petalspreschool/Mock crash course.
- To invite you to participate in certain surveys and scholarship programs.
- To verify user identity during customer service calls.
- To customize and/or personalize your website experience, including pre-filling an pre registration with stored Personally Identifiable Information; fulfilling online transactional requests performed on the site, including sharing relevant personally identifying information for the Quiz.
- In addition, we use a third party for email communication with our users. This company does retain and store Personally Identifiable Information for the sole purpose of processing the email communications. They do not share, sell, or disclose this information for any other purpose. Information shared with our email service provider includes first and last name, communicable address, date of birth, contact number, and email address.
- In support of operating, hosting, and enhancing our website services, Personally Identifiable Information may be accessed by contractors who assist with programming and technical aspects of website operation. All contractors adhere to the petalspreschool/crash course confidentiality terms and conditions.
- We may also gather aggregate information that users provide to conduct a specific research on our site to use to identify, develop, and offer certain services that may help them in the transition from pre school to high school or any other educational program.
- In certain situations, petalspreschool may be required to disclose some personal data in response to lawful requests by public authorities, say to meet national security and law enforcement requisites, and to comply with a legal process.
Access to Your Information
We can provide you with the information about whether we hold, or process the information we gathered from you on behalf of a third party, upon your request. To request this information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- You may access, edit, or request deletion of your personal information by signing in to your account or contacting us at email@example.com. We may retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services, complied in accordance with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and/or enforce our agreements.
- We will respond to these requests in a specific timeframe.
- Like most websites, we also gather certain information automatically. This information includes Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, the files viewed on our site (for an example, HTML pages or graphics) operating system, date/time stamp, and/or click-stream data to analyze trends in the aggregate and administer the site.
With an effort to provide you with increased value and user experience, we may include third-party links on our site. These linked third-party sites have their independent privacy policies, we, therefore, take no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these linked sites.
We are stringent with the security obligations of your personal information on us. Hence, we follow certain gigantically accepted standards to protect the personal information you reliably submitted to us, during all phases of your interaction with us. If you have any questions or queries about the security of your personal information, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Terms and Conditions
For the terms and conditions of the usage of our site in any form, please click here terms and conditions to see the regulations for establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website.
Cancellation And Refund Policy
Customer Cancellation :-
- Cancellation requests requiring a refund must be submitted to Petals in writing within 14 days of booking via email: email@example.com
- You can do this by clicking at our contact page.
- Cancellations received more than 14 days after booking and up to 5 business days prior to the date of the class will be offered a place on the same course on an alternative date within 12 months of the original booking.
- Please note that if you do not cancel or do not attend, you are responsible for payment and no refunds will be issued.
General Disclaimer: -
- PEIPL is only marketing this product under its Petals brand name. PEIPL & Petals bear no liability for the product or its usage. Trademarks of other companies shown on the product, packaging or any promotional or communication material belong to respective companies.
- The End User shall ensure that he/she does not accept the delivery of any Product whose original packaging is damaged or tampered in any manner.
- The End User shall ensure that the Product is unused, with original packing for replacement or refund or cancellation request.
- PEIPL shall not refund the duties, taxes, if applicable, or paid by the End User at the time of receiving the Product.
- All free gifts, if any, in original packing as delivered and unused condition, must be returned along with the Product in case of cancellation of order of the Product with which the free gift(s) is/are given.
- Free gifts will not be replaced and/or covered under any warranty.
- Any Products sold under Special offers or Promotional Schemes shall not be replaced/refunded.
Cancellation of Course by Petals: -
- Petals reserves the right to cancel or change a class at any time, including but not limited to, lack of participation, classroom, equipment or trainer availability.
- Notification will be provided within 10 business days of the class, whenever possible.
- Registrants will be offered a place on the same course on an alternative date within 12 months of the original booking.