Partner With Us
Petals world school launched their first school in 2003. You may check out Our Branches section to know where these schools located.
- Parents need to fill an online admission form available on the website.
- After the submission of the form, the school analyses the age appropriateness after which the parents are advised by the school to complete the admission formalities including payment of fees in the next 2 to 3 working days.
Yes, we work by the Franchise model. That said academics are taken care of by HO I.E Nirman Vihar only.
Petals World School appoints experienced, professionally-qualified and passionate teachers who are further provided training and orientation before getting inducted in the system. Regular inservice training is arranged for the faculty hired.
- See, Sapling and Bud: 9:00a.m.-12:00 noon
- Flower: 8.00a.m.-01.40p.m.
- The basis of quality at Petals schools is the comfortable teacher student ratio. The student strength section wise.
- Seed : 15 students with 2 teachers
- Sapling, Bud: 25 students with 2 teachers
- Grade K.G: 25 students with one teacher
- The schools strongly believe in the active participation of parents in the learning of their children. Parent-Teacher Interactions start with the Orientation Programme for the new entrants.
- PTMs are organized every alternate month for all classes. However for early years parents can meet teachers more often if required after fixing up an appointment with the teachers.
- We organize theme-based educational trips for our students on a regular basis. Educational trips are meticulously planned by us. These include theme parks and, amusement parks.
- Educational trips form an integral part of the teaching-learning process. They supplement curriculum through interaction with the outside world. We tailor each visit to make it developmentally appropriate and educationally stimulating.
We conduct many community outreach programs, where the students look beyond themselves and experience the joy of giving and learn to serve. Visiting orphanages, blind schools, old age homes and sharing resources is a regular practice. We provide computer literacy to senior citizens and housewives of the neighboring area, library for senior citizens, and literacy to the support staff.
Communication with the parents and community is carried out by the following means:
- School website and mobile app, emails, mass SMS and social media are also sources of communication.
- Yes, we do encourage the parents to actively be involved in school functions, celebrations and activities like storytelling, Book Weeks, reading, exhibitions.
- We also welcome grandparents on grandparents’ day and for other important school functions like Father’s day, Mother’s Day etc.
- We also organize parenting and other relevant workshops (For example the way we evaluate, the way we teach Jolly Phonics, about thematic learning experiences etc) for the parents.
Students are given preference on internal transfer based on the availability of seats. The student is issued a TC from the host school and is readmitted in the other branch. There are no readmission charges