1. How much investment is required to start Petals Preschool ?
The investment would start from INR 10 lacs and could vary depending upon the location, city and the size of building selected for starting the Preschool. This investment would be towards the cost of interiors, equipments, set up of school and start up Franchise Fee.
2. Is it necessary to own the property to start the preschool ?
Not necessary. It is preferable to have the owned property to start a preschool but one can start the franchise in rented premises also. But in both the cases the property has to be approved by the Petals Franchise Team .
3. Will you provide help in finding a suitable property to start the preschool ?
Yes. Once you sign the MOU, our site selection team will assist you in evaluating the location and identify appropriate property for your preschool.
4. How much area is required to start Petals Preschool ?
For a Preschool, we can start with a property of 1500 Sqft area having 3 rooms, 1 hall, 1 office space and some play area. This can go upto 10000 Sq ft and more also.
5. How long does it take to open a Franchise Preschool ?
After the property is finalized, it takes 30 to 45 days to complete the interiors and school set up to kick start the operations.
6. Do I need to currently be from an education background to be accepted as a Franchisee ?
No prior experience in the education/ preschool sector is mandatory. However, it would be desirable if you have so. Our Franchise support system is designed in such a manner that it assists a new franchisee in all areas of operations. But an interest in children and passion for their development is preferable.
7. What kind of support is provided to the franchisee before the launch of the school ?
We provide a comprehensive support that will ensure mutual growth and success to our franchise branches. Assistance will be provided across various forms such as :
8. What kind of IT support is provided to the Franchisee ?
We have a School Management Software , which is online school management program that is used for day to day school operations. We also have a Mobile APP which is used between teachers and Parent of the branch. Both these Software are absolutely FREE to the franchisee.
9. How do you mark the attendance of the child ?
We have a Biometric machine installed in every branch which is linked to our Online School Management Software through which the attendance of each child is marked via RFID cards. These RFID cards are issued by head office to each branch for every child.
10. What form of ongoing operational support will I receive ?
We have a school support team to provide assistance and extend support to our business partners for class rooms set up, class observations, updated curriculum and its implementation, quality checks and audits, regular training programs for teachers and admission counselor at regular intervals, social and digital media branding, event planning and management and many more.
11. How do I proceed from here ?
All you have to do is to click here https://www.petalspreschool.com/franchise.html or call us directly @ 88 00 65 00 48 . We will get in touch with you shortly.
12. When did the PETALS PRE SCHOOL movement begin, where are all the schools located?
Petals world school launched their first school in 2003
13. What is the process of getting admission into PETALS SCHOOL?
14. Are teachers hired by Petals School trained and qualified for the job?
Petals World School appoints experienced, professionally qualified and passionate teachers who are further provided training and orientation before getting inducted in the system. Regular inservice training is arranged for the faculty hired.
15. What are the timings of the school?
16. What is the student teacher ratio?
17. How often do you have Parent Teachers Meet? (Ptm)
The schools strongly believe in the active participation of parents in the learning of their children. Parent Teacher Interactions start with the Orientation Programme for the new entrants.
18. Do you organize any Edu-trips or fun excursions for students?
19. What are your initiatives for CSR/ social initiatives?
We conduct many community outreach programs, where the students look beyond themselves and experience the joy of giving and learn to serve. Visiting orphanages, blind schools ,old age homes and sharing resources is a regular practice. computer literacy for senior citizens and housewives of the neighbouring area, library for senior citizens, literacy for the support staff .
20. How does the school share news and information with parents?
Communication with the parents and community.
21. Do you encourage parents to participate in school functions and activities?
Students are given preference on internal transfer based on availability of seats. The student is issued a TC from the host school and is readmitted to the other branch. There are no readmission charges