The investment would start from INR 10 lacs and could vary depending upon the location, city and the size of building selected for the Preschool. This investment would be towards the cost of interiors, equipments, set up of school and start up Franchise Fee.
Not necessary. It is preferable to have a self-owned property to start a preschool but one can start the franchise in rented premises too. But in both the cases the property has to be approved by the Petals Franchise Team.
Yes. Once you sign the MOU, our site selection team will assist you in evaluating the location and identify appropriate property for your preschool.
For a Preschool, we can start with a property of 1500 Sqft area having 3 rooms, 1 hall, 1 office space and some play area. This can go upto 10000 Sq ft and more also.
After the property is finalized, it takes 30 to 45 days to complete the interiors and school set up to kick start the operations
No, prior experience in the education/preschool sector is not mandatory. However, it would be desirable if you have so. Our Franchise support system is designed in such a manner that it assists a new franchisee in all areas of operations. But an interest in children and passion for their development is preferable.
We provide a comprehensive support that will ensure mutual growth and success of our franchise branches. Assistance will be provided in various forms such as:
- Interior Design
- Vendor Support
- Staff Recruitment and Training
- Marketing Guidance and Survey
- Academic Research & Development
- School set up guidance
We have a School Management Software, which is online school management program. It is used for day-to-day school operations. We also have a mobile app which is used by the teachers and the parent of a branch. Both these Software are absolutely FREE to the franchisee.
We have a biometric machine installed in every branch which is linked to our Online School Management Software through which the attendance of each child is marked via RFID cards. These RFID cards are issued by the head office to each branch for every child.
We have a School Support team to provide assistance and extend support to our business partners for classrooms setup, class observations, updated curriculum and its implementation, quality checks and audits, training programs for teachers and admission counselors at regular intervals, social and digital media branding, event planning and management and many more.
All you have to do is to click here https://www.petalspreschool.com/partner-us or call us directly @ 88 00 65 00 48. We will get in touch with you shortly.
Petals world school launched their first school in 2003. You may check out Our Branches section to know where these schools located.
- Parents need to fill an online admission form available on the website.
- After the submission of the form, the school analyses the age appropriateness after which the parents are advised by the school to complete the admission formalities including payment of fees in the next 2 to 3 working days.
Petals World School appoints experienced, professionally-qualified and passionate teachers who are further provided training and orientation before getting inducted in the system. Regular inservice training is arranged for the faculty hired.
- Seed, Sapling and Bud: 9:00a.m.-12:00 noon
- Flower: 8.00a.m.-01.40p.m.
- The basis of quality at Petals schools is the comfortable teacher student ratio. The student strength section-wise is as below:
- Seed: 15 students with 2 teachers
- Sapling, Bud: 25 students with 2 teachers
- Grade K.G: 25 students with one teacher
The schools strongly believe in an active participation of parents in the learning of their children. Parent-Teacher Interactions start with the Orientation Programme for the new entrants.
- PTMs are organized every alternate month for all classes. However for early years parents can meet teachers more often if required after fixing up an appointment with the teachers.
- We organize theme-based educational trips for our students on a regular basis. Educational trips are meticulously planned by us. These include theme parks and, amusement parks.
- Educational trips form an integral part of the teaching-learning process. They supplement curriculum through interaction with the outside world. We tailor each visit to make it developmentally appropriate and educationally stimulating.
We conduct many community outreach programs, where the students look beyond themselves and experience the joy of giving and learn to serve. Visiting orphanages, blind schools ,old age homes and sharing resources is a regular practice. We provide computer literacy to senior citizens and housewives of the neighboring area, library for senior citizens, and literacy to the support staff.
Communication with the parents and community is carried out by the following means:
- Regular circulars/emails are sent to parents for updating them with the activities at schools. Almanac is also a mode of communication.
- School Website and mobile app, Emails, mass SMS and social media are also sources of communication.
- Yes, we do encourage the parents to actively be involved in school functions, celebrations and activities like storytelling, Book Weeks, reading, exhibitions
- We also welcome grandparents on grandparents’ day and for other important school functions like Father’s day, Mother’s Day etc.
- We also organize parenting and other relevant workshops (For example the way we evaluate, the way we teach Jolly Phonics, about thematic learning experiences etc) for the parents.
Students are given preference on internal transfer based on the availability of seats. The student is issued a TC from the host school and is readmitted in the other branch. There are no readmission charges